Friday, November 6, 2009

Ready or Not Here I go...



Getting ready for a show tomorrow. Was hoping to have gotten done some grubby dolls but never got around to it,.But one good note is I did make over 2,000 tags last week for my doll friends so I kinda made a doll...lol..oh well..My house smells so yummy and it's not from cookin..well I did a little. i made these yummy grubby candy canes and they are scented in candy cane scent with my coffee, vanilla, and secret spice mixture. I love the grungy cheese cloth, and to add to all the yumminess(is that even a word) my home grown sweet annie..Love em..Will see how well they are liked at the show tomorrow. I also made some really cute pillow tucks using the same vintage looking ticking material and used my rusty pins and bells. Theres so many things o come up with I just went ahead and stitched on different dates. Still need to get around to doing the blue ticking material..But nooooo..I am on blog checking out everyones goodies. Many prim blessings to all :)Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment