Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One more day, until the sleigh!


So hard to believe that The Jolly St. nick will be moving on his way tomorrow night. I think it's harder to believe how fast my kids have grown up. Ausin is 17, Morgan will be 14 on December 29th, and Halle is 9. Where does time go? I guess I wish I could keep them young forever, but I know that's not going to happen. I do know one thing I can wish that might come true. That everyone will have a safe and Merry Chrismas. I wish everyone lots of joy and prim blessings!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

XOXO Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I know Steph - they grow up so fast don't they? Mine are still little - but I am noticing that my baby is starting to outgrow that "babyish" face...he is starting to look like a little man now...booowhooo....

    It is sad -

    Merry Christmas...happy new year - and all that jazz - I hope it is the BEST EVER!

    xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete