Monday, December 28, 2009

Primitive Pick you own Date Bear!


Hi there..My name is "SAL" I am from 1801 I was made out of warm and natural and osnaburg. I have been HIGHLY Grunged.. I have one vintage button eye, and one that is a rusty safety pin. I love to make heart swags..See the yummy chenille one I am holding. I am apart of my creators make your own bear. Do you have a special occasion such as a birthday, valentines, wedding day, anniversary, or do you like me just the way I am? Well I am up for bid on Etsy. Visit me under lilmamasprimitives. If you mention that you saw me on my creators blog you will receive free shipping :) Have a great day all...Much love
SAL :P

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sal,what a grunged delight you are! You are so filled with charm and I am sure you will not last long on Etsy!!!

    Xoxoxxx Ree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great New Years! Also, thanks for visiting. Sometimes it's hard to part with the goodies from the shop, but that's what makes it worth coming in! Hope you can come visit one day, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...I love you Sal....you have some personality - and your creator has really "loved up" her blog - Sal, can you tell your creator to stop by my blog and check out my latest post?...I think she will be excited!

    xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful bear!! Love your Etsy shop...so sad though that you don't sell overseas:(
    I'll keep looking though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steph - I should have your address by now...lol...but send it to me so I can send you Josie and your sheep...

    XOXO jess

    ReplyDelete